Rod Twitchin Marine conducted a Pre Purchase inspection on this Warren 77′ in November 2020.
RTM’s sound knowledge and hands-on experience at sea enable us to understand both the clients and the vessels requirements when at sea, even though the vessel may be moored alongside or located on the handstand.
During our inspection process aboard this vessel, the following items were considered to make an overall appraisal of the vessels condition for our client’s consideration :
- Conducted visual and percussion inspections of the hull below waterline
- Conducted visual inspection of the hull, deck and superstructure
- Offered appraisals of engines, Genset and running gear by qualified marine mechanic and accredited marine engineer
- Offered appraisals of ancillary systems aboard
- Conducted function tests of electrical appliances aboard
- Inspected and rectified corrosion to the Mercury electronic module
- Offered appraisals of interior soft & hard fitouts including fixtures
- Documented systems, componentry & electronics aboard
- Was present on board for sea trials
- Identified any items that require further investigation, repair or replacement
- Formalised findings into a coloured report with reference photos
- Client liaising