Do you need a marine surveyor on the Gold Coast?
Rod Twitchin Marine is a member of the BIA (Boating Industry Australia), MSA (Marine Surveyors Association) and holds AMSA (Australian Maritime Safety Authority) accreditations as a Marine Surveyor, Ships Master and Engineer which ensures a professional service in all facets of vessel surveying. In addition, Club Marine, Nautilus Marine, and Trident Insurers recognise us for Insurance Condition reporting. We are also registered Marine Consultants and Specialists with ENData an insurance industry service provider.
Rod Twitchin Marine offers a “care-free” service throughout the survey period including liaison with the broker or current owner to arrange inspection dates and times and, if required, we can also organise the marina berth/travel lift booking on your behalf. We can go to the vessel’s location and regularly travel interstate and internationally to provide our services.
We can assist you if you:
- Require a pre-purchase condition report
- Require an insurance condition report for your marine insurance policy
- Have purchased a new vessel and require and independent condition survey for a new build
- Require a valuation for insurance, legal or taxation requirements
- Are importing a vessel and require a valuation for customs purposes
- Require a report for an insurance claim or assessment
- Have a need for “On & Off” Hire condition reports
- Have had refit and/or betterment works carried out to the vessel and require a final inspection of the works ensuring best seakeeping practices have been met
- Commercial surveying
- Are looking to purchase a used marine vessel (motor boats and yachts) and would like professional assistance during and beyond the purchasing phase including
- Determining what style of vessel will best suit your requirements
- Post purchase repairs and maintenance including betterment of the vessel ensuring it has your ‘personal touch’ stamped on it
- Tuition in seamanship and vessel handling
- Vessel operations manuals with ongoing shore support
- Maintenance scheduling and assistance with all required works
We offer marine surveying for all types and sizes of marine vessels (excluding timber vessels).
We offer a full range of professional marine surveyor services
The job of a marine surveyor is to conduct surveys, examinations, and inspections to assess, monitor and report of the condition of a marine vessel. With countless inspections on a varied range of vessels, Rod Twitchin Marine can assist you with the extensive range of survey requirements listed above.
Professional inspections are important to ensure that the vessel has been constructed, equipped, and maintained according to safety standards and complies with marine industry standards and regulations. Our thorough marine inspections are carried out by our qualified marine surveyor and we can inspect virtually any size vessel.
If you require professional marine surveying, pre-purchase boat inspections, boat insurance reports, or boat valuations contact Rod Twitchin Marine at The Boat Works in Coomera on the Gold Coast. Our business hours are 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Friday or by appointment.
We are based at The Boat Works, a modern and well equipped prestigious boatyard with world class facilities and systems that can be easily accessed from Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We can conduct our inspections here and help navigate your vessel to our location or we are happy to travel to you and frequently conduct inspections in yards all over Australia and internationally.