RTM can assist you with professional boat insurance reports
To obtain insurance on a boat, it is usually necessary to produce a report from a qualified marine surveyor. Boat insurance can be purchased to cover a range of unforeseen and unwanted events such as sinking, stranding, grounding, fire, theft, weather damage, collision or impact damage, contents, accessories, and equipment. Most insurance companies require proof of seaworthiness before accepting your application.
Here’s why you should choose Rod Twitchin Marine for boat insurance reports.
- Our insurance condition reports are recognised by reputable marine industry insurers; Club Marine, Nautilus Marine, and trident Insurers.
- Our industry accreditations assist with all facets of vessel surveying
- Our experience, reputation, and diligence
- Tailored reports to fit with the insurance company requirements
- Presentation – we can provide 2 copies of boat insurance reports
- Polite, professional, and approachable
- Convenience. We’re easily accessible from Brisbane and the Gold Coast
Find out more about us and the team behind Rod Twitchin Marine, by visiting our page About Us.
What’s included in our boat insurance reports
Insurance Condition Reports – These “in and out” of water inspections are specific to the insurance company’s requirements and are formalised into a professionally presented report with specific comments and colour reference photos.
If you need a quote for a boat inspection give our friendly team at Rod Twitchin Marine a call. We open from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday to Friday. We’re conveniently located at The Boat Works at Coomera at the northern end of the Gold Coast.
Along with boat insurance reports we can assist you with a range of marine services including Skippering Tuition and Vessel Management. Owning a boat doesn’t have to be hard work, we can take care of virtually everything that’s required to maintain a boat and keep it in seaworthy condition.