RTM holds AMSA accreditations as a Marine Surveyor, Ships Master and Engineer which greatly assist with all facets of vessel surveying, additionally we are recognised by Club Marine, Nautilus Marine and Trident Insurers with regards to Insurance Condition reporting, and are current members of "Boating Industry Australia" (BIA)
With countless inspections on a varied range of vessels, RTM can assist you with the below survey inspections. RTM can also liase with the broker or current owner to arrange inspection dates/times and organise the marina berth/travel lift booking offering you a "care free" service throughout the survey period.
- Pre Purchase Condition Reports - These "in and out" of water inspections capture the general condition of the vessel as a whole including the hull, machinery, ancillary systems, interior and exterior fittings. The inspection findings are formalised into a report and professionally presented with specific comments, highlighted defect items and colour reference photo's offering you a comprehensive appraisal of the vessel.
- Insurance Condition Reports - These "in and out" of water inspections are specific to the particular insurance company's requirements and are formalised into a professionally presented report with specific comments and colour reference photos.
- Valuations - These reports will cover valuations for Taxation, Insurance and Customs purposes (but not limited to) and are professionally presented, well descripted and coupled with colour reference photos. These reports can vary from "in and/or out" of water inspections.
- Commercial Survey - RTM is accredited for the following Commercial Surveys; Machinery including propulsion and associated systems & Safety.
- Insurance Assessing - RTM offers a varied range of services assisting Insurance companies including (but not limited to) - the investigation and reporting reflecting loss claims and offering expert advice relating to legal matters.
Project Management ~ Consultancy
History has shown time and time again our clients enjoy the ability to conduct ongoing personal business and continue with their lifestyle while their vessel is as at the shipyard, giving RTM the responsibility of keeping the project on track with budget, quality and time frames the priority.
Managing in the vicinity of 1000 varied projects large and small on vessels ranging from 10ft to 200ft coupled with countless visits to shipyards aboard vessels as Master or Engineer has given Rod clear vision on what is required to ensure you a smooth Maintenance/Refit period. Whether your vessel is crewed or privately operated our Project Management services offers you "one" point of contact who will take responsibility by coordinating the shipyard and trades, relay constant factual information on the project status, offer you guidance if required and a thorough review of all invoices for payment approval.
Additionally RTM can deliver your vessel to and from the shipyard if required taking another time constraint from your business/lifestyle schedule.
Vessel Operations Guide
"BOATING MADE EASY"
This unique bound book is tailor made to your vessel, with easy reading complemented by colour photos this guide will ensure you gain sound knowledge of your vessels entirety including systems, procedures, basic seamanship, safety, rules of the road, vessel handling, maintenance and much more allowing you to confidently master your vessel. With new found confidence coupled with RTM's 24/7 shore support your boating experience will become less troublesome and much more enjoyable.
SMS - Safety Management Systems
- RTM can offer you a SMS for your commercial vessel.
- Tailor made preventative maintenance schedule to suit your vessel and requirements
- Turn Key service allowing you to simply step aboard and enjoy your lifestyle
- Shore support when you are at sea
- Vessel detailing ~ RTM specialises in interior detailing and can also assist with any exterior detailing requirements to enhance your vessel
Skippering Tuition ~ Services
- Tuition in vessel handling, navigation and voyage planning
- Tuition in vessel preparation for intended voyage
- Allow RTM to be your Captain for the day, sit back and entertain or simply relax
- Vessel movements (inc. To and from the shipyard for periodic maintenance)
- RTM can assist you with all facets of maintenance aboard your vessel